Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long Time No Blog!!

Well its been nearly 6 months since our last post and all I can say is that we have been thrown off by some serious distractions. All GOOD Distractions though! Does that make any sense?

Have you ever felt that the good things in life such as having a baby or moving to a new home can give you a push into another direction? Maybe the direction you don't want to be going, but yet it's still a good one? Though having a baby is amazing and moving was the best decision we made I feel that we have been in a Funk, like my routine has been thrown off, which is understandable, Right. Am I making any sense? Our Dreams and Goals have just been on hold for a bit but with the New Year in full swing I am so ready to get back to what I love. TEAM has given us the perfect Golden Opportunity to Lead and make a difference. But why is it so darn hard to get out of the FUNK??


No comments: